For most people Christmas is a spectacular holiday of fun and cheer. For some reason this holiday season I cant get into the spirit. I cant find that holiday cheer in myself. I feel like just staying in a box and skipping the holiday. I guess people take the context out of the meaning and thats whats getting me down. It seems like people are to into the "things" of christmas the presents the food the cleaning which thats not important for once i would like a christmas of not worrying bout gettin people things and have a simple chirstmas with just family and friends i dont need presents. i actually perfer not to have anything. because thats not how christmas should be it shouldnt be about what your getting all the time but how your celebrating the birth of christ which is what the holiday is about its about the birth of Christ notice CHIRST mas. we make this holiday all bout things instead this year i think we should make it bout feelings and knowing and feeling grateful for what you have instead of what you want. you dont need an ipod, i pad or a new phone or anything materialistic for me what i want this Christmas is to spend it with my family and friends and my new family i have in my life. I write bout Christmas ever year. but to me it really has lost its meaning i want to get into the spirit but when everyone around you has lost the meaning the true meaning is just being thankful for what you have and being with your family and friends you dont need gifts a clean house lots of food or christmas lights or any of that for a great christmas so i challenge you will you have a christmas full of gifts and material things or will you have a christmas full of love with family and friends
Merry Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment